Book Your Free Viewing Trip Now! Please Tell Us What You Are Looking For and When You Can Travel
Costa Blanca & Murcia Regions
If you are planning A Viewing Trip To Spain do not waste your valuable time making appointments with numerous agents, builders or developers which can be very time consuming & very costly.
We can show you The Majority of the resale properties & Every new build property that you see advertised online
We will find your Perfect Property to buy in Spain's Costa Blanca & Murcia regions. We offer an extensive range of resale, new build & key ready properties in these very sunny areas. We always have a huge selection of apartments, houses and detached villas for sale. We have bargain properties, investment properties, rental income properties, luxury properties, golf complex properties, sea view properties, modern & traditional style.
Book your FREE viewing trip with Solmar Estates and receive the following:
1) We will Recommend the best local hotels to stay in or we will offer you discounted rental accommodation.
2) We can Pick You Up from the airport & return you to the airport at the end of your trip.
3) We will show you a selection of properties that Meet Your Requirements & we will show you around the local areas.
4) We will refund Up To 500 Euros towards your flight & accommodation costs if you purchase any resale property with us*. We will refund the Entire Cost of your flights & accommodation if you purchase any new build property with us*. In addition to this we offer Exclusive Purchase Incentives on ALL new build properties.
* (Terms & conditions apply & this offer is Not Valid for any purchase that is already agreed).
5) We pride ourselves on understanding our client´s needs & we will ensure that your viewing experience is relaxed, informative, Un-Pressured and most of all enjoyable.
6) We will Assist you throughout the entire purchase process by offering multi-lingual legal services which includes property purchase conveyancing, NIE Spanish tax number application, power of attorney, bank accounts, Spanish mortgages, utilities connection, tax returns, Spanish wills, currency exchange etc. etc.